Ethically-made graphic tee, cultivating a culture of peace, created by women for women.
- Our tees are all intended to be slightly oversized and mimic a unisex cut. We recommend ordering as you would standard womens sizes.
- To keep your tee fitting its best overtime, we recommend washing on cold and hanging to dry (as cotton is prone to slight shrinkage when machine dried)
- Sewn-in labels on the neckline, hang tags are attached
- individually wrapped in recycled plastic poly-bags. We ask that you pay it forward by reusing them or recycling them at your local grocery store
- Screen printed using eco-friendly water-based inks
IMPACT: in the process of creating these garments, we were able to provide 1,277 hours of fair wages. We were also about to save 46603L of water and 26514kWh of energy, while avoiding 3333.32kg of emissions compared to standard manufacturing processes.
top of page
C$32.00 Regular Price
bottom of page